1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Essie- Parka Perfect. I don’t have it yet, but I’m planning on getting it soon.
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
I don’t necessarily have a favorite lip color, but what I normally do on my lips is to make them fade out. Like I put a deep red on the inside (Mary Kay) and then the outside I outline using my foundation. I then blend and put lipgloss (NYC) on top of it all.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My new oversized gray sweater from elle. I wear it on top of everything. It’s that or my berry red leg warmers.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I don’t do candles. But I like anything vanilla or caramel.
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Starbucks – Pumpkin or Caramel mocha. Also hot chocolate. I think that the Pumpkin one is no longer available, it’s usually sold during Fall, but that’s the last time I was at Starbucks…. so it’s Hot Chocolate with tons and tons of marshmellows for me!
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Home Alone. That kid is brilliant. It’s really inspirational.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Last Christmas by Cascada
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Candy 🙂 Especially candy canes. Any flavor.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
Our Christmas tree. Grandma decorated and it’s gorgeouss.
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list?
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Going places. Spending New Years in State College, spent Christmas with the youth mainly. It’s a hectic time of the year, and I don’t get to spend much time at home, unfortunately.
Please feel free to answer these questions on your own!