Currently I am settling down for an evening of what I call ‘culture enrichment’. Beside my desk is a steaming cup of tea. I’m slowly sipping it as I review some videos of myself practicing ballet from the past few nights. I take slight enjoyment in seeing these things, and it helps me note an unturned or unarched foot more acutely. After this, I plan to finish the last half of my cup sifting through recent Fall 2014 runway shows on Vogue.com. I’ve got the perfect playlist, a little thing I cooked up for myself on this neat sit. It’s all in Russian, otherwise I’d share it with you, but suffice to say that I am enjoying the benefit of both these languages.
It’s just a peaceful time right now. Lately I’ve felt more relaxed then usual. Somehow after getting over the flu, my head feels a million times clearer then it has in months. I think it has to do with my neck hurting less, or something. Who knows? It could be for any reason. Anyways, I’m going to enjoy myself tonight as I prepare for my (in all probability) extraordinarily busy weekend.
Ten Random Facts about moi>
1. I care too much about stupid things, and I don’t care enough about what counts.
2. I don’t sleep a lot.
3. I’m lonely way too often.
4. I’m scared about my future.
5. I’m not good at school.
6. I listen to music too loud to drown out the world.
7. I don’t have a lot of friends.
8. I forgive people not because they deserve it but because I need them.
9. I put other people’s happiness before mine.
10. Too often there’s not anybody I can trust.
-Lonely but Fabulous,