I was given this award by Sunny of Mia Bella Beautopia! It was totally sweet of her to think of me. The award is rather complicated, but I’ll walk you through it.
“The purpose of the Liebster Award is to promote blogs that have less than 200 followers, and to generate attention towards them.”
First, I’m to answer some questions.
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I’d change my height. Being annoyingly tall gets me the wrong kind of attention, especially since I love to wear heels.
2. What place would you go after you finished school/left your job and why? I want to go to New York City. It’s gorgeouss, the shopping is amazing, and most of my favorite celebrities (Karlie Kloss, etc.) either reside or make appearances there often. Plus I could probably get a good job.
3. Favorite Disney princess? Elsa. Her gown is gorgeouss.
4. If you could meet one historical figure, who would it be and why? I’d want to meet Elizabeth the 1st. She’s always been my inspiration/role model, and it’d be cool to see how she acted and such in person.
5. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The last thing I watched on TV was a rerun of Pretty Little Lairs, Season 1.
6. Favorite movie? Currently, it’s Frozen. I watched it in Russian and the translations were flawless.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’d live in town. Living out in the country is boring. If I lived in town, I could totally just bike to the library or ballet school, no problem!
8. If you could change one thing about the world, anything, what would you do? I’d change…. that’s a hard question. I would change the world so that everybody can get the resources they need for survival without problems. Basically no starvation, or something.
9. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full! Always half full. It’s always a good day. Olaf is great inspiration.
10. Do you have any pets? No, I used to raise rabbits.
11. What inspires you? Beauty. Anything beautiful, difficult, challenging, unique, deriving from the usual, mysterious… that sort of stuff inspires me.
Then, I’m to write 11 random facts about meself.
1. I’m totally unprepared for the SAT’s.
2. I prefer caramel over chocolate. However, if it’s a mix of the two, then I’m in absolute heaven.
3. I absolutely love ballet, I’ve got a folder full of hundreds of photos. Yet I don’t even own a pair of pointe shoes. (yet! I’ve been browsing ebay for the perfect deal. Or maybe I’ll snatch a pair from the costume department I intern at somehow).
4. Jane Aldridge is my fashion inspiration. She’s gorgeouss, and bouncy, but her style is absolutely classic. I’m majorly jealous. The red hair just seals the deal for me.
5. My dream room is currently a living room. I used to sleep on the fold-out couch. But it’s getting there, slowly but surely. Dad’s installing a barre.
6. My favorite artist is Vermeer.
7. I believe that true love is ugly snapchats.
8. I don’t own a phone…. therefore I have to borrow my sisters for snapchatting.
9. I’ve been single since 2012. Do the math yourself.
10. In order to keep people’s interest, I make them miss me. Please don’t say I’m cruel. But people get too attached if you don’t make them wonder.
11. FINAL FACT! Better make it a good one. Hmm… there are days when I go to sleep crying. Then there are days when I can’t fall asleep because I’m bouncing with excitement. I cry way too easily, at like, the slightest things.
And finally, I’m to nominate several other bloggers and ask them some random questions. Please pass the award on! 😀
Grittyink from Wanderlust
Rye from AFreshSliceofRye
Aish from MindBabbles
These are really all the bloggers I know :p feel free to do the award yourself!
-Lonely but Fabulous