More Liebster Award questions, courtesy of grittyink 😉
1. What is one thing you can’t leave the house without?
Currently, gum. It’s a lifesaver for when I’m hungry (which is probably most of the time) since I’m in town a lot.
2. If you could speak a 2nd or 3rd language fluently, what would it be?
I actually do speak two languages 🙂 But if I could speak a third language fluently, it would be either Ukranian or just being better at French.
3. Favorite scent?
Vanilla. Or caramel. I love candles that are those two scents.
4. Do you have a favorite high school memory?
Hmm… I think my favorite memory is when Matthew emailed everybody letters about how special they are to him, then everybody else followed suite, it was just a great ending to the year.
5. What is your favorite animal?
Bunnies! They are fluffy, soft, harmless, innocent…. omg dem eyes… totally photographable… I love ’em.
6. If you were given a million dollars today, what is the first thing you would buy?
Probably a beautiful apartment in New York City.
7. What is your favorite outfit to wear right now?
My favorite outfit right now is my black skinny jeans (rock and republic), white NYC/Paris top from Brandy Mellville, Gold and black studded hightops, and this awesome leather jacket. It’s totally emo, but I gotta wear it before Spring comes and I have to go floral.
8. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
In ten years, I’ll be styling movie wardrobes.
9. If someone asked you to name their baby, what would you name it? Boy or Girl?
Girl. I’d name her Alexandria or Jasmine.
10. Favorite gem stone?
Sapphire. Their gorgeouss.
11. Who is your favorite WordPress blogger?
I have more then one favorite xD I love grittyink, mindbabbles, afreshsliceofrye, blackhatbelleand I love all of the PC blogs (aliciaonpointe, etc.)
-Lonely but Fabulous