I’ve always wanted to inspire others. This blog has been one of the many mediums I’ve used in order to do that. Ballet, photography, clothing, poetry, DIY’ing, makeup… it’s all a part of my search for beauty. It’s wonderful to know that I’ve inspired others, too. Thanks to darling Amanda for nominating me for this award! She does inspire me, too, with her lovely advice and constant ideas.
The guidelines are these:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven (rather personal) Facts About Myself:
1. I don’t have enough time, nor space, to write everything that I wish I could. I can’t imagine people reading the whole entry I write as it is. A huge thanks to those who do, actually, read everything, and especially to those who comment.
7. I’m often jealous of others (think my ex-boyfriend, for practically being a professional dancer, and my bestie, for being so absolutely gorgeous). Yet I’m also easily empathetic. I realize the hard work that gets put into being fabulous. Everyone has issues, family issues, self confidence, hoots and stares, etc. Somehow, though, I end up ignoring all the bad signs people are giving me and give them the benefit of the doubt. I don’t understand, sometimes, how other people can be so cruel. They don’t see the problems these people are facing. This creates a conflicting sort of trust..
Now it’s time to nominate 15 blogs that inspire me! Let me see here…
- Jacquie Navarro
There are my ten bloggers! Aall of you for making my wordpress reader so sweet with your lovely posts, all of you inspire me to be better, give me fantastic advice, and to the very core of my being, I thank you.
-Lonely but Fabulous